- DH Anakapalli – 200 Beds
- AH Narsipatnam – 150 Beds
- CHC K.Kotapadu – 50 Beds
- CHC Kotauaratla – 50 Beds
- CHC Nakkapalli – 50 Beds
- CHC Chodavaram – 30 Beds
- CHC Madugula – 30 Beds
- CHC Yelamanchili – 30 Beds
- CHC Pendurthy – 30 Beds
- AP VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD
About the Department:
7 Community Health Centre , 1 Area Hospital, 1 District Hospital 1 Blood Bank catering services to the Public under the Administration of District Coordinator of Hospital Services-DCHS.
Schemes/ Projects details:
- 1.Janani Suraksha Yojana : To reduce Maternal & Infant deaths, the pregnant woman who delivers in Hospitals will get Rs 1000/- in Rural and Tribal & Rs 600/- in Urban areas.
- Janani Sishu Suraksha Karyakram: Cashless delivery for pregnant women who come for delivery in Govt Hospitals and Infant treatments, free diagnostics services.
- YSR BHAROSA – Pension Scheme : .Under YSR Bharosa Scheme Govt. have sanctioned Rs 10,000 /- PM to the patients who are under gone treatment in the Dialysis Centres i.e,. At Area Hospital, Narsipatnam.
- SADAREM CERTIFICATES :The Govt. of AP has issued GO.MS.No.35,HM&FW(A) Dept, dt:10.04.2018 for assessment of Disability & Certification through Computer aided software. And SADAREM disability certificates issued to the beneficiaries at DH Anakapalli, AH Narsipatnam & CHCs Pendurthy, Nakkapalli, V.Madugula, CHodavaram & Yellamanchili.
- BLOOD BANK & BLOOD STORAGE CENTRE:-One Blood Bank at District Hospital, Anakapalli functioning well and catering the needs of all Categories of Public, the Blood Storage Centres are established at Area Hospital, Narsipatnam, K.Kotapadu, Nakkapalli, Chodavaram functioning well. And also sanctioned New Blood Storage Centres at Pendurthy & Yellamanchili.
- SPECIAL NEW BORN CARE UNIT & NEW BORN STABILIZATION UNITS(NBSUs ) :-The Govt. of India has Newly sanctioned SPECIAL NEW BORN CARE UNITS at DH,Anakapalli and Sanctioned New Born Stabilization Units at Yelamanchii, Chodavaram, Pendurthy, V.Madugula.
- DRUG DE ADDICTION CENTRE :- Government of AP have sanctioned Drug De Addiction Centre At DH Anakapalli and rendering services to the patients round the clock.
- E-Aushadi:- for proper Drug supply to the health facilities.
- Thalli Bidda Expresses:– every women delivered in public Health facility is dropped back home safely.
- Biometrics:- Iris and Aadhar enabled Biometric Attendance system has been implemented in the Health department.
- Pradhana Manthri Surakshita Matrutva Abhiyan (PMSMA): To reduce Maternal & Infant deaths all Antenatal women will be examined by Medical Officers and Specialists on 9th of every month.
- Mukyamantri e-EYE Centre : Through this programme all patients will get free EYE checkups , Free eye surgery ,free Spectacles at CHCs Chodavaram, K.Kotapadu, Nakkapalli, Pendurthy & Yellamanchili.
- Hospital Sanitation Policy: To improve sanitation in the hospitals and maintain proper hygiene under better APVVP controlled health Institutions.